Each person is unusual and beautiful in their own way, but some of them stand out in the crowd way more than others. Their enormously big hands, feet, long eyelashes, and extra flexible bodies make them more than just unique. We have nothing left to do but admire them.
The Bright Side team can’t stay away and wants to show you the most interesting and special people that live on our planet. Let’s have a look!
1. Sajad Gharibi, a real-life Hulk from Iran
2. Jeff Dabe, an unusual arm wrestler from Minnesota, has forearms that are 19 in (48 cm) long!
3. John Ferraro has a super strong skull and can bend metal or break concrete over his head.
4. You Jianxia is the lady with the longest eyelashes! They are about 4.8 in (12 cm) long and keep growing!
5. Jeison Orlando Rodríguez Hernández holds a world record for the world’s biggest feet at 1’3.9″ (40.5 cm).
6. Jyoti Amge from India is the world’s shortest living woman and a talented actress.
Asha and me pic.twitter.com/Mvf7azOZVf
— Jyoti Amge (@JyotiAmge) September 13, 2017
7. Meet Sultan Kösen from Turkey, the world’s tallest man. He is 8 ft (251 cm) tall!
8. Mehmet Özyürek has the longest nose that measures at 3.55 in (8.8 cm).
9. Maxwell Day has the world’s most flexible feet. He can turn his feet 157° on his right foot and 143° on his left.
10. The longest fingernails belong to Lee Redmond from the US. Her longest individual nail grew to 2’11″ (90 cm) long.
11. Korean star Chul Soon Hwang does more than 3,000 crunches daily, and his training sessions take more than 2 hours!
12. Charlotte Guttenberg is the most tattooed woman ever. She has 98.75% of her body covered in ink.
13. Xie Qiuping from China has the world’s longest hair. She stopped cutting it in 1973 at the age of 13. The length has now reached 18 ft (5.6 meters).
14. Bodybuilder Craig Golias is so huge that he barely fits into the cabin.
15. Svetlana Pankratova from Russia has the longest legs measuring at 51.9 in (132 cm).
16. This child from Nepal has a rare cat eye syndrome that gives him a mysterious look.
17. Nova Galaxia suffers from polycystic ovary syndrome that makes her body grow thick hair.
18. Wim Hof, the Iceman, has an extraordinary ability to withstand below freezing temperatures naked.
Men need to laugh more. We all live inside our heads. The cold lets you be right here in the moment.
❄️xX – Wim ❄️
.#cold #winter #snow #wimhof #splits #happiness #coldexposure #mindset pic.twitter.com/BeRehRMAAG
— Wim Hof (@Iceman_Hof) December 21, 2018
19. Rodrigo Alves has always wanted to look like a doll. Here’s a real-life Ken doll for you!
Bonus: This is not a human but this rabbit looks just as cool and bizarre!
Who appeared the most amazing to you? Would you want to take a photo with these people? Let’s have a discussion in the comment section!